I have for sale my K2/100 & KAT100-1. Serial# 5250. The K2 includes --
K2,KPA100,KSB2,K160RX,KNB2,MC-43 mic and KAT100-1. I will even throw in a
N-gen. The build went very smooth and the rig, tuner combo works great. The
only things that would need to be done is a better job aligning the filters
with spectrogram and the dial calibration should be done also since it is
off a couple kc. I have many photo's of the build and all solder work was
done with a Hakko temp controlled station. I have built many other kits so
this was not my first. Only reason I am selling is to fund another project.
$1200.00 firm plus actual shipping.
73,

Rick -- KC9LDP