Changes while tuning L34 on my K2 are very subtle.
Just barely hear L34 peak with the slug near the top
of the can....is this normal?

I'm just trying to determine if the receiver on my K2
is working as it should. Signals on the K2 with the
Preamp switched in sound about the "same" as they do
on my Ten Tec Argonaut V from 160 thru 10. With the
preamp out, signals sound a little "softer" than the
Argonaut, but I can still hear them. Is this normal as
well?

Serial number: 3349

Thanks for the help!

73..../ed