Hallo Geoff,

born equal and that signal generators produce phase noise. Will you be
including such tests sometime in the future?

I don't know yet. We have a whole list things which would be interesting to measure, but won't have to test everything. One item on our list is: What is the close in degradation with one of the wider filters, e.g. the 6kHz filter.

Also I would like to point out that while I provided the K3, Matthias & Ben have done most of the testing and writing up of the results.

vy 73 de toby