At 1/18/2008 06:07 AM, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:
How did you set that up, I have found I can't get VFOA to go out of 10M band
when VFO B is set on 10M.
And when I enter freq for VFO A directly, say 51.0, VFO B changes to that
too.

Good question! On 6M, I had set up the M1-M4 quick memories for 50.125, 50.110, etc. For some reason, when I used them yesterday, VFO B ended up on 10M.

On 18/1/08 00:16, "Ed K1EP" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
Power is no substitute for Skill.