I think I will keep my order for the subreceiver active because I don't want
to have to worry about blowing up the second rx when I operate on the same
band with both receivers.  With  two separate rigs there is always the
chance of forgetting one and zap goes the deal.  I'd like to try the
diversity reception also.  The subrx will get here when it's ready, and not
a day before.  That is the way I want it.  I don't want a kludged up affair.

>From what I've seen so far of this company called Elecraft, I have a warm
fuzzy about them.

Dale, K9VUJ