I cancelled my order as I could not take it anymore,
there are still no full specs on the radio, things that were
supposed to work still dont, or have just started working.
FM does not work, AM sync does not work, I dont now
what the audio passband is (how low does it go?).
The 2nd receiver is delayed, what about the variable filters?
All this stuff was in the advertisements, nothing about it was not done
yet, or would not be done before the first 500 radios slowly shipped.

I think Elecraft is a great company making great radios, but I
think they blew the release of this one.
They should have been up front with saying its a CW radio for now,
and we hope to get the other stuff working in a year or so.

I cant think of any other manufacturer who could get away with selling
so many radios so late, without major modes, options and features
working, and without any communication about it except after the fact.

I will want one, likely in a year or two after its done...

Brett
N2DTS

>Issue 1: The K3 and selected accessories are not available as
>promised.  Yes, "bumps in the road" happen.  Understood.

>Issue 2: Elecraft has consistently and apparently with forethought
>knowingly kept their customers (both perspective and paying) in the
>dark about the status of the K3.  Additionally, it appears that
t>hey've misrepresented the actual development status of the K3, the