The KAT2 does indeed have trouble indicating SWR at the correct level - it is typically too low. Since you have calibrated SWR=2 loads (hopefully used with VERY short connecting coax), you can do the null calibration and then the forward power calibration and after that attempt to calibrate the SWR - if you cannot adjust the Reflected pot high enough, just set it at maximum.

Since the KAT2 tuning algorithm tunes for the minimum SWR point, tuning will not be affected even though the numerical SWR report may be on the low side of correctness.

73,
Don W3FPR

ub5_073_oleg wrote:
I think I found it. Making 1-turn loop through T1, I made
the wire jumper about 1/4" shorter as suggested in manual.

After replacing it with "correct" 1-1/4" one, I am able to
reach 007 mV with C55 adjustment. (thanks to
http://www.qsl.net/ve3mcf/elecraft_reflect/KAT2_Setup_C55.txt)

Now the next problem: after CALp, competed with RF-probe and
DMM, SWR reading is still very inaccurate. E.g. 1.4:1 at 25
Ohm instead of 2:1.

Have I to go for 2 dummy loads method (25 and 100 Ohm) or
can I investigate something before?