> If any of you folks want to get out of a K3 you
ordered, DO please call
 me.<

Wishful thinking, I believe. I'm sure a few have
thought about cancelling, but there are no
alternatives to the K3. And I wouldn't want a
non-American radio to be an alternative. Most of
what's written on here about the delays, etc. is more
venting than anything else. (Myself included) There's
really nothing we can do but wait. And, after waiting
all this time if would seem foolish to drop out of the
race.

73,
Dave N8AG