Hey Pete - Maybe you are joking about comments I have
made? !!!

These comments to Lisa are offered in a friendly and
endearing manner, and are accepted as such by Lisa
herself. We email back an forth now and then.

She really is a sweet woman, and has been like a
family member to many of us on the list.

Rick - N6XI

<snip>   I, for one, wish that the reflector was
'monitored' to weed out the thrash.

There's only one point I'd add to your comments - the
lecherous comments, both direct and thinly veiled,
regarding Lisa  at Elecraft are entirely
unacceptable.  There is simply no excuse for this sort
of insulting and demeaning conduct.  I'd fully support
Elecraft in banning those individuals
from the reflector.

Pete - K1YSY