K3 #272 was ordered May 10 2007, which was assumed at
the time to be an exceedingly early order for an HF
transceiver.

Be we didn't account for the huge number of orders
placed on the introductory day by the Elecraft
insiders.

My K3 arrived at work today Jan 23 at 10:00am PST,
return address says "from Lisa Jones" so we know who
really runs things in Aptos. ;-)

Not to boast, but there was a tcuching personal note
from Lisa Jones on my invoice, it really choked me up,
it said "thanks for your order, please call again".

I'm sure it's not just everyone who gets THAT!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/3643fk

didit...