Quote: It is just as valid an issue for those waiting for a K3 as
technical questions are for those who
are lucky enough to already have one. (OM julian, G4ILO on the 23rd).

OM Julian, you got your K3 10 days ago. I should hope that I'll keep
wanting to use my K3 every free minute when it arrives. Instant
gratification won't increase the pleasure. But since so many are
feeling frustrated, maybe they can try doing somehting they enjoy?
Like getting on the air or taking a holiday some place where it's
warm? (I'm planning a motorcycle trip to the mountains in the North of
Thailand with a portable mast. And when I'm getting wet, it helps to
motivate oneself somehow).

Brain research tells us to keep trying new things. Like using the
other hand for standard tasks. Surely, there will be something to cure
the frustration? Today, I will try a $ 4.75 foot massage. Getting on
the air will be even better, so let's have fun! 73, Chris Hs0zfe /
Kf6vci