The K3 unpacking party was attended by W4EFZ and KC4RI. First QSO:out of the box was with I2VRN (Bob) on 40 Meter SSB, xband (7097x7184) with signals QSA 5 each way. I2VRN was rx 59+20 in SC. My sig was 57 near Milano. Power out was 10 (ten) watts and antenna used was dipole at 30 feet.

Ordered May 14 2007 by telephone. The K3 is worth every second of the wait endured. Very, very, very, impressed thus far.

Detailed report on K3  to be issued in few days.,,, maybe...weeks?

NOW; listen up; Email disabled, Landline disconnected. Cell OFF. Do not disturb. Having too much fun.

73
Ben W4SC