Not sure if I understand SSB filter settings. I have the standard 2.7KHz flter roofing filter so I assumed the max bandwidth on the Width control would be 2.7KHz but I find it goes up 6KHz. Since I am never likely to use that kind of width, is it not possible to set the DSP to have a max bandwidth coinciding to the to 2.7KHz filter? In fact, I would be happy to have a max b/w of 2.3 since I am used to 2KHz Inrad in my FT1kMP anyway.

Chris G3SJJ