Since I have gone through the optimization of four
different radios for WSJT use, I can make some
suggestions.

As it turns out the same requirements apply to the
JT65 modes used for EME so you only need to have one
setup for any WSJT mode used for any propagation mode.

FSK441, JT65 A,B & C, and the new JT4 modes all
require a 2.7 kHz or greater bandwidth for optimum
performance both on TX and RX. Although the software
can compensate to some degree for passband amplitude
variations, the best performance will be obtained with
a perfectly flat passband for both TX and RX.

Even though the bandwidth of these modes is less than
the 2.7 kHz specified, you need to have the wide
filters to allow for doppler, radio drift, frequency
errors, etc. There is no downside to using the widest
filter possible for these modes as the detection
bandwidth inside the software is on the order of 1hZ!

Many EME operators use a SDR radio wide open at 96 or
192 kHz width and the beta software which will decode
multiple signals simultaneously in that passband.

Larry - W7IUV