From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 2:28 AM
To: David Pratt; Elecraft Reflector
Subject: Re: Re: [Elecraft] K3/100 Kit #307 Lift Off

If you are going to be taking them apart so often to show folks :o)  perhaps
some nice black knurled thumb screws would be in order.
David
G3UNA

From: David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2008/01/29 Tue AM 09:44:00 GMT
To: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3/100 Kit #307 Lift Off

In a recent message, Stewart Baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
Only slight negative is that there should be a few more flat black
case screws supplied as spares. Exact amount needed supplied,
however I am sure that I will lose one or two when I open the case
to show off the craftsmanship...
I'll agree to that one, Stewart. There were plenty of pan heads as spares but the flat heads were exactly the right number. Fortunately, I have three left over from the assembly of my K1.

73
--
David G4DMP
Leeds, England, UK