Thanks!  I like to hear a few success stories...

"Available" means that the firmware file exists on your PC.  "Installed in
K3" means the firmware currently in the radio..  "Download" is ambiguous.
There's one "download" from the Elecraft FTP site into the Firmware folder
of your Personal Computer.  Then there's a "download" of files from your PC
into the K3.  Because of this ambiguity, I tried to avoid the use of
"download" in all the K3 Utility's messages and Help text. Instead I say
"copy files from Elecraft to your PC" and "Send files to K3" to distinguish
between the two "download" operations.

The K3 Utility should have copied the DSP2 code file from the Elecraft FTP
server to your Firmware Folder.  I just tested it, and I got a copy of
HAUX0137.hex copied into my Firmware Folder when I clicked "Check Versions"
with "Copy files from Elecraft" selected.

However, this file is for the DSP within the KRX3 second receiver option
(DSP2). If you don't have the KRX3 option installed (and enabled, through
the CONFIG:KRX3 menu selection) then it can't be successfully "installed"
(sent to the radio).  The KRX3 isn't yet released, but the K3 Utility is
being used by firmware developers to send firmware to a separate DSP board
for the 2nd receiver.

The KRX3 is more than just the DSP2, so they're not identical.  The DSP2
(sometimes called the "aux" DSP) is a board that installs between the main
receiver's DSP board and the front panel board.  The KRX3 2nd receiver
option consists of the AUX DSP board plus another board (or boards) that
carry the RF components (and a place to plug in filters).

In the K3 Utility Help text (which I recently beefed up a bunch, there's a
new K3 Utility version just published a few minutes ago), I mention in a
couple of places that DSP2 is for the optional KRX3 second receiver.

73 de Dick, K6KR