Thanks for all of the confirmations that my mind is not yet OTH.  :-)

No matter how you look at it, this is STILL and BY FAR the best deal
in serious ham radio going (except maybe for the K2/qrp version sans
all the extras - which is my "other" radio until my second K3
arrives...in the next month or so?).

If any of you "out there" are still on the fence about the K3, I'd BUY
IT NOW.  For me, it is a no-brainer that the K3 itself will see a
price increase...it's just "too cheap" for what you get and "way too
cheap" compared to the market.

Of course, YMMV depending upon how you define "serious."

de Doug KR2Q
PS...I don't mean "cheap," I mean "inexpensive."