K2 folks,

I am getting to start building my K2. (I was putting the errata notes into my manual tonight.)

As I am looking around I don't seem to notice any AF audio out connection. That seems a little odd given all of the features and functionality that this system has. Am I missing something obvious here because I am new to this radio and kit project?

I do operate digital modes on both HF and VHF/UHF (with transverters) so the AF out is a big deal for me. (I operate a lot of meteor scatter on 6m/2m with WSJT.) This seems like pretty basic functionality and is readily available on most current rigs without much effort.

Thanks, JH

--

John Hoaglun
NG0R - EN25