The one thing I would like is to be able to flip which knob controls VFOB.
So I can tune the QSX freq with the larger knob. I don't want to change
anything else around that - that is, I want to keep VFOA as A and B as B and
transmit on B freq.
Yes, I know I can flip A/B, tune and then flip back, but I'd prefer not to.
However, it's something possibly for the future and I don't want it to
detract from all the other work Wayne/Eric, et,al are doing.

On 4/2/08 17:18, "Bill Tippett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a
fool forever. -Chinese proverb