Eric Swartz wrote (re the old and the new MH2):

They are virtually identical. Same basic mic element, case etc.

Eric, is the mic element in the Proset-K2 the same and would one expect the output level, frequency response and general performance of that and the MH2 to be the same?

By the way my K3, No 266, has been up and running for a week now and I am very happy with it. Many thanks to you, Wayne and all at Elecraft.

73

Geoff
G3UCK