As a resonable person ;-) I drew the line at
"satisfied" when my K3 was delivered, anything further
would be icing on the cake. Still true, it's an easy
choice.

We (with K3's) must acknowledge that others still
don't have their radios, or the SubRx - these should
take priority, right?

After that, I suggested to Eric and Wayne that my
company (software) has a great solution. All of the
issues are posted on a web page along with the date
the issue was raised. Any registered client is allowed
to "add themselves" to any of the items on the list
one time. Clients see the count incremented when they
add themselves to any issue.

It becomes very apparent what is most in demand, and
given X number of hours to work on software
modifications per release, everyone has a fairly good
idea where the hours would best be spent.

If there were such a list, where would the list itself
be sequenced?

* Any data corrupting problems in firmware (only one I
know of ever was the VFO B differing band issue and
that was fixed immediately). Imagine there are things
I don't know about if they run like we do. ;-)

* Finish and test SubRx Code - think this one is EASY?
That will be the mother of all firmware projects and
then wait until it's released (feedback!).

* FM mode code, SCAN, ESSB Tx, and any other
uncompleted yet advertised features.

...(Client list would be here)...
* Any new requests that come up after initial
shipments that are non data corrupting.

In truth, this is only wrt K3 firmware - the company
has Dayton coming up - they should bring something,
right?

No wonder Wayne does not sleep, don't know about
Eric..