My wife  has no control whether or no I buy a K3.  She has CONTROL over
everything! So gentlemen watch your retirements, sneak and hide, stash and bury
then hope to live long enough to get what you want.

I have a delimma here now. I have a brand spanking new assembled by a pro K2.
UNUSED or TESTED (deficit of skills comes with age)But not an iota of cash. So
I am thinking of selling a Henry 3KA  monster amp and the K2.   I will get used
to QRP.  But what a shame to waste new 3-500 on the uninitiated.  I really
know. Years back I was Power Tube Manager at Amperex who invented the tube  (
yeah I got them for free then -- now all my friends are dead and gone) The
thought of list price really irritates.  I will have two essential items left.

A 50 ft rocket launcher and 42 ft of RBX crappo tower. AND a HyGainHyTower.
There is at least one good antenna in there. Not gonna sell but leave them to
the first post mortem digger!

73

Earl W7TK