On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 13:29:04 -0800, Vic K2VCO wrote:

> Do you really have harmonic VHF TVI with the K2?

  Gosh, I hope not!  But for the last 55 years of hamming I've
  lived in cities that had Channel 2, 5, and/or 6 stations, and
  although the vast majority of home TV sets are on cable or
  satellite feeds now, I'm still gun-shy.  Having chased TVI for
  Uncle Sam for 30 years it would be very embarrassing for me to
  be the "culprit"!

--
   73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
   Elecraft K2/100   s/n 5402