Hi guys, I just got around to building my K3, awesome
kit!

Anyhow, I was wondering if someone can help me out a
little bit until I can talk to customer support on
Monday.

While doing the initial synthesizer calibration I keep
getting an error message. I get "Error VCO" and the
error code is "00003". When I turn the rid on I get
the "Error PL1" message.  I did check jumpers and the
crystal as suggested and they are correct. Any ideas?

Rich
KQ9L