Howdy! Cash squeeze got me so will unload some goodies. Knock your eyes out on brand new never used K2 #5784, put together beutifully by WA2TKG, gave Elecraft $1400 for the box and all that is in it. Talk about mod units and dicker on fone 360 638 2707 Pacific. Need strong local boys for a Henry 3KA w new 3-500's. Will only deliver to my door stop. Looks new, never subject to bad habits. Got more stuff of value but will list later.

Antipicate my 81st birthday for my ordered K3. Get patient, you get old anyway. So for now I do Morse in myu head.

73

EarlBailley W7TK
PO 9
Hansville WA 98340 -- 360 638 2707

must be a subscriber to post.

End of Elecraft Digest, Vol 46, Issue 14