Bill,

Congrats and welcome to the world of the Elecraft "Mojo". You are no longer
non-technical if you built this fine radio. I have #5099 and enjoyed all
aspects of building, testing and operating the K2. You will no doubt have
many fun hours with your K2 and enjoy the learning process of not only how
to operate it but how it works as well.

Good luck and enjoy.

Take care & 73,
Dave W8FGU