I've noticed lately that my K2 will stop transmitting on SSB after a short period of time. It has happened before. If I turn it off and let it sit a while, it will work fine again. It seems to me that perhaps it is some kind of thermal problem. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet but, if anyone else has had this problem and knows what to look for, I would appreciate it. My K2 is the 10 watt version. CW works great with no problems.
Thanks,
Gary N7HTS