I have no particular issues to speak of with my K3 and I'm one of the grumpiest people around!

The only real show stopper I had was discovering the K3 wouldn't switch fast enough for Amtor, much to their credit Wayne and Lyle pretty much stopped everything else for several days to solve the problem... From initial report to having a much faster switching K3 took little more than a week, you can't ask for more than that.

73 Dave, G4AON
K3/100 #80 used on CW (with internal keyer), RTTY/MFSK/Olivia/PSK31/Amtor/Pactor (ARQ via a KAM Plus) and SSB.