Eric Swartz WA6HHQ - Elecraft wrote:

> Hi Charles,
>
> We have been using this pin out for microphones on our rigs since we
> introduced the K2 nine years ago. It is 100% compatible with Kenwood
> dynamic microphones in addition to ours.

I've been using Heil headsets since they first came out (1980's).  I've gone
through the following rigs with the BM10 and Pro-Sets (and a mixture of HC4
and HC5 elements):

Kenwood TS-930S
Yaesu FT-1000MP
Ten-Tec Orion
Elecraft K2 and K3

The Elecraft is the first rig I have **NOT** had to buy a new adapter for.
I simply used the one I've  had for Kenwood since 1984.  Everything works
fine including the footswitch input.

Thank you Elecraft for using the Kenwood standard instead of creating yet
another!

73,  Bill  W4ZV