-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jerry Keller (K3BZ)
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 7:47 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] mics (D-104)

I'm waiting for my K3 and am looking for ways to get ready. I have a
much-loved D-104 and I've kept it alive with Bob Heil's conversion kit using
an HC-5 element. I use it with my ICOM Pro3. What will I have to do to use
it with the K3?

73, Jerry K3BZ