Andy - GM0NWI wrote:
Is there a Part No. Etc that one should know...?

Does someone on the list know of another spray paint product name part no.
That might
Come close to the finished color we are so used to..?

Finally where could this be possibly be purchased..?

You can order a 1oz bottle of touch up paint for the K1/K2 for $10US. Go to the Elecraft web site and click the order form under the picture of the K3. Click on the link for "Spare Parts, Firmware & Mod Kits" in the Index area at the top of the page.

You will see the link for "Touch Up Paint for the K1, K2" on the right. The item is #E980100.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.