Thank David, had already assigned a name to ANT1, this icon is still present to the left of the antenna name. It's not causing any problems, I'm just curious as to what the hell it is/

Thanks

David Pratt wrote:
In a recent message, Malcolm Rothwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote ...
Has anyone any idea what this icon represents, it's probably due to some menu change I've inadvertently made, not seen it previously.

Press and HOLD the ANT button and you can assign a name for ANT1 and ANT2. Change from character to character with VFO B and select the required characters with VFO A.

The symbol represents an antenna, but I am at a loss as to why it has a line across the top.

73