Hi all,

Keith Bucher (WB8WTT), of Reader, West Virginia, is a blind ham considering whether he could use a K3. He's aware that we have a long way to go to complete our accessibility firmware (voice and/or tone feedback on switches and knobs). Before he commits to it, he'd like to check out a K3 in operation.

He's close to Clarksburg, Morgantown, and Wheeling, and would go even farther if necessary (into OH or PA). He has transportation.

If you have a K3 and would like to help Keith, please e-mail him directly:

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm also keeping a list of blind hams interested in helping us develop and test our accessibility features. If you're interested, please let me know.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---