HI all:

I am re-doing all my 20 year old connections here in the shack, which
is on the 2nd floor of my house.

Can anyone point me to a resource for the "best way" to ensure a
proper RF ground from the 2nd floor?  I have lots of holes in the
walls going outside (rotor cables, control lines, many coaxes, etc),
so going through the wall is not an issue.  If fact, maybe I can use
the shield of a coax to help with an earth ground?  I"m not looking
for "resonant" inside radials....I want a genuine RF ground.

Looking forward to your comments.

Since I suspect this may a topic of wider interest, I'll ask you post
your comments here (or you can always post to me directly if you
disagree with "filling up the reflector").

Thanks so much!

de Doug KR2Q