On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:18:45 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>Ultimately, the 15 khz FM filter would be the best
>choice for roofing AM and FM (on receive).

I have ordered the FM filter for use in AM BC reception. But now I am
reconsidering since someone has said that AM BC sounds so good with
one sideband through the 6 khz filter. I wonder if the performance
benefits of the narrower filter will outweigh the better fidelity of
the wide filter. Oh, well, still have a couple of months to decide...

73,
Drew
AF2Z