Bob ...

I recently built an outside switching box for another antenna project.  Not
switched verticals like you will have, but a way of switching a multiband
doublet from doublet to tophat vertical operation.  Also at 100W power
level, so I'm guessing that the possible maximum voltage and currents in my
application will be, if anything, greater than yours.

I used a Potter Brumfield DPDT relay.  Rated at 20A current.  It has worked
great.  12V coil.  Mouser PN is 655-KUHP-11DT1-12.  One reason I picked it
is the mechanical package.  It has a built-in mounting flange that you can
simply screw to your chassis or to the inside of your enclosure.  Then all
the contact terminals are exposed and accessible for soldering.  If I were
doing your project I would use this one again.  About $14 in small
quantities.

                73
                             ... Craig  AC0DS