I can happily say, sounded like a 2 washer K3 to 2 washer K3 as I made the
QSO this morning :)
73 de M0XDF / K3 #174

On 20/02/2008 07:37, "David Pratt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
Natural ability without education has more often attained to glory and
virtue than education without natural ability. -Cicero, statesman, orator,