If you were to have me make a dust cover for your radio would you prefer that the sides and front of the cover be even with the bottom of the radio or have them (almost) touch the surface that the radio sets on?

Would you rather your cover -not- have a back flap? As I currently make them the back cover is sewn only across the top and lays on top of any cabling that's connected to the radio. This -does- help prevent the build-up of dust on the connector and cables.
I'd welcome the observations of those of you who already
have one or more of my covers, too.

73!  Rose Kopp - N7HKW
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       or