This was with pre-amp I'm afraid - I didn't think about that - on same freq
now (I recorded this about 16:00 UTC), without pre-amp its about S5 peaking
S6.

Yes pretty much the same on all bands except 6m

On 25/02/2008 13:14, "Jim Cox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the
same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice