Time zone diffrence? Its early in CA yet
W4GNS

I have sent two support questions/isssue to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I did one late last night and another this morning. I have heard nothing. Is this normal? I got build problems....HI :>) It seems strange they haven't responded yet. Maybe I am just a fussbudget....

Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply. If you don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it. If you can't find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense. Is Common Sense divine?