I've purchased but not yet installed one of these.  I have also heard that
the pull-ups are required.

Good choice, especially at that price!

I considered a pair of these, perhaps built in to the Array Solutions SixPak
controller, to drive the SixPack antenna switch and Hamation bandpass
filters.

I've decided to use a pair of Top Ten BD-Y-SD decoders because I want the
manual override capability at two different operator positions and I'm
sourcing 12V to an Array Solutions SixPak and a pair of Hamation bandpass
filters.  The combined current draw might tax some sourcing drivers and the
voltage drop of the transistor source drivers in the new Top Ten decoders is
supposedly quite low, and the device's data sheet says it'll switch 5 amps.

The low voltage drop is important to me because I'm warned that the Array
Solutions SixPak switch really needs most of 13V to switch reliably, and you
don't have to add very many 0.7V drops together to get into trouble.  I may
jumper the steering diode in the TTD decoder to further reduce voltage drop,
and I think this will be safe because all the 12V at my station is coming
from one big supply.  If I mix in an ICOM radio I have I'll have to be
careful where the +12V is coming from.

A perhaps cheaper solution (which I may do if I do this again) might have
been to use the W9XT BCD-10 (or a circuit much like it) to drive some small
DIP relays and switch the high current source driven devices with the little
relays and avoid the transistor voltage drop.  Array Solutions sells a $100
"level converter" which essentially does this.  Somehow using relays to
switch relays seemed clumsy, but it may well be the most cost effective
solution.  DIP relays aren't very expensive.

73 de Dick, K6KR