When it comes to reviews, I tend to focus on the bad ones as the good
ones could simply represent someones feeling that they spent plenty of
money on something, it must be good.  When it comes to ham gear, a bad
review without a call sign doesn't get much weight.  I suppose the
reviewer in this case could have made up for it by giving the serial
number of his K3, but that wasn't included either.  I don't think it
is a true review.  Of course, my K3 has been ordered, my review will
follow after I feel I know the radio, it could be a few weeks, or it
could be a few months, I won't know until I know.

73 de Joseph Durnal NE3R