I have heard a lot about the excellent performance of the new K3 in rejecting
nearby interfering signals.

Great performance in the receiver is useless if the strong signal nearby is
excessively wide. I hope to be that strong signal, so I hope I am not
transmitting a wide signal.

I wonder how everyone else quantitatively tests the transmitted signal
quality?

Is the 2-tone test unit used. What about phase noise. I can measure down to
70 dB below the wanted signal, but more than that is a challenge and yet it
still matters very much to the listener adjacent if I am an S9+ signal. I
think my signal is clean, but is it?

What does everyone else do?