>  When you do get to order your K3, it will have all those mods incorporated,
>  so you'll have a better rig than those who have one now.

I hope we're not trying spread some FUD.

In the past Elecraft has made sure that any improvements are available
to all. Every K2 ever built can be brought up to current standards. I
can't imagine that the K3 will be any different.

When all the dust settles from the initial K3 release, I expect
Elecraft will figure out how to update any hardware that needs
updating.

Mark  AD5SS