And what about me........

Many times I have called DX stations in response to their CQ. I know they hear my QRP signal because they keep sending the last two letters of my call, which is usually a signal for others to stop calling. The pack just seems to ignore the DX station and keep calling, covering up my full call again.

John
K7UP
K3 will be delivered today
K2's 2012, 2223
K1 637
Things are more like they are now then they've ever been before.