The review looks pretty good. I hope that it doesn't creat a huge demand for the K3 because, I'm waiting for them to be in stock before I order one. If that happens, I could be waiting forever. I could order one now but, I don't want to put myself through the torture of waiting. :-)

Gary, N7HTS
K2 #6113

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:28:29 -0800 (PST)