Thanks for the update.  In round numbers, output now seems to be
around 200 per month, although Feb is a short month.  ;-)

For many, it must be like watching an old-fashioned egg timer - the
big pile of sand on top with only a few grains at a time passing
through the "waist" to exit at the bottom.  I am glad that I now have
mine, but I remember the long wait (8 months for mine).  It's a great
radio and once you get yours, the memory of the wait will begin to
fade.  But until then...it is tough while you're waiting.  Just
remember - everybody is staying in the queue for a good reason.  Hang
in there.....

de Doug KR2Q