On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 00:27:16 -0800, you wrote:

>The finger tabs on this keyer are they held by rivets or screws?  On my
>other Bencher the finger tabs are held by rivets and the dit paddle is
>getting loose which is a bit annoying.  Anyone have any tips on this or
>info on the hex?
>
>Thanks much gentlemen.
>
>~Brett (KC7OTG)

I have two Bencher paddles.  One is thirty years old and has screws.  The other
is about 20 years old and has rivets.  Neither of them have loose paddles and
the one with screws has never been tightened.

I'll bet if you contact Bencher and tell them about the loose paddle they'll fix
it for you.  I wouldn't be the least bit reluctant to get one with rivets.

Tom, N5GE - SWOT 3537 - Grid EM12jq

"They that can give up essential liberty
to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin 1775

Support the entire Constitution, not