To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 1:00 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] Re: Portable Antennae

hi over the years ive done a good bit of portable work. and  the best
antennae i have used
is a vertical . i use a dk9sq 33ft mast with 33ft copper wire taped to the
mast ( 1/4 wave on 40m)
an atu and ground wires or on a nice day the wire conected to my k2. useing
the atu in the k2 to
work other bands ive worked all over the world so me im happy with vertical
ants dont take much
room and quick to put up wish you goodluck with what you use and most of all
good fun
chris g0wfh