Oops... meant to send this to the reflector... sorry

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: [Elecraft] High Accuracy TCXO
Date:   Tue, 04 Mar 2008 08:14:00 -0500
From:   Ken Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     S Sacco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Unless I misunderstand what is published, the firmware for the 1 ppm TCXO is only to allow it to be tightened up to 0.5 ppm, and does not affect the basic 1 ppm TCXO. I have the 1 ppm TCXO and even though I haven't done any scientific calibrations, I'd say it has a 1 ppm capability... or pretty darn close to that.

73,
Ken K3IU

S Sacco wrote:
Brett -

I'm not sure anyone knows the answer to your question: Elecraft still
isn't shipping firmware to support the 1ppm TCXO...although they ARE
happily taking our money for the units.  (I have one installed).

73,
Steve NN4X